Want to reduce weight. Have fat on stomach, hips, and thighs. Difficulty getting erection

Hello I am Khaled, 33, male from Pakistan. I am bulky since my childhood. I am 6 feet high and weigh 130 Kgs. I don t have any problems like diabetes and cardiovascular disorder. But I want to reduce my weight. I tried once a few years back and I reduced 13 Kgs but then regained. My bone structure is heavy. I have fat on belly and hips and thighs. And secondly I have problem in my sex life. Now I don t have fuller erection as I had been having earlier. I do not practice intercourse. I only masturbate.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013