Want to postpone periods, had taken i-pill post unprotected sex. Is it safe to have primolut after taking an i-pill?

hello... I had my last periods on 20th nov.. i had an unprotected sex and had an i pill on 2nd december within 72 hours of the act. next period is due on 18th dec. however due to some event i have to postpone my periods till 24th dec.. is it ok if i have premolut to postpone them?? is it ok to have premolut after having an i pill?? pls suggest.. i am scared..
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012
Yes it is okay to have Primolut tablet after I PILL.
Usually you should start progesterone 3-4 days before the expected due date to postpone the period.
But since you took I PILL in the first half of your cycle, probably your period will be preponed by few days. So discuss with your doctor and start taking the progesterone from 10th onwards. Take the tablets until 24th. You should get your periods within a week after stopping medications.
I hope I have answered to your satisfaction.