Want to postpone periods. Friend suggested Lindynette 30. Opinion?

hello i have a question.. im about to travel this saturday with my boyfriend, but my period is about to come tomorrow or friday i´m not really sure beause im not on control pills...i wanted to delayed my period or maybe take some other pills to make it appear today....i talked with my friend and she said i should take lindynette 30 that if i start today, and take one pill everyday during my week vacation that my period won´t come...anyway i don´t think she is right and im looking for medica advice.. there is any solution for my problem?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013