Want to opt for abortion, no periods even after taking loette. Medicines for abortion?

hi doctor my name is safrin. My age is 17 my height is 168 cm my weight is 44kg.the matter is i had my periods on sept25.and i had sex on 30th now i am two months i want to abort it .my boy friend gave me the tablet loette and told me to use it for 21 question is after using the tablet loette also i did not get my periods what will i do after 21 days my third month will pls prescribe me tablet to abort my two month pregnancy.or this tablet is safe to take to abort my pregnancy i will take doctor pls give me nice ans i am waiting
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012