Want to lose weight without going to gym

I wanted to ask how should I maintain my self without going to gym? I don t have time for gyming. and i want to lose weight ..
Asked On : Thu, 16 Dec 2010
You will lose weight when you burn more calories than you consume. Hence eating less and being more active help in losing weight

Sound eating habits keep you out of putting on weight

Try to cut down on foods high in fats and sugar

Stay motivated to lose weight

Slow weight loss is the safest and most effective.[one to one and half pound per week]

Reducing calories intake by 300 per day and increasing the physical activity to burn 200 calories per day results in weight loss of 400 Gms per week.

Regular aerobic exercise like brisk walking, jogging or swimming, is a key factor in achieving permanent weight loss and improving health

Incorporate few simple measures to burn calories effectively. Like- taking an after dinner walk, using stairs instead of escalators or elevators, parking the car farther away to have a longer walk etc

Fry or sauté foods in a non-stick cook wear with low-calorie fat.

Baking or boiling is recommended instead of frying.

Eat high-fiber foods.

Use sugar substitutes while sweetening foods and beverages

Evev you can go for liposuction.

General & Family Physician Dr. Prasad's  Response
Hi!!! Welcome to healthcaremagic community forum…
Medical drugs, Lithotripsy surgeries are available for weight reduction. They are expensive and can cause side effects…
If you are looking for a non expensive, harmless means of reducing weight, then diet and exercise is the only answer. This doesn’t mean gyming, but regular cardio-exercises such as brisk walking, jogging and tread mill exercise can do. Supplement this with low calorie diet plan.