Want to lose weight as have stretch marks. Quick ways to reduce weight?

Hi, i am 18, i work monday-saturday 8-8 most weeks. I want to loose weight as im getting stretch marks on my legs and everything. I want to loose weight fast as its gettting me down. I dont exercise much at all i sit at my desk most of the day, just is a 15min walk to work in the morning. I smoke between 7 & 10 cigarrettes a day. My usual day consists of 2 slicess of toast or two weetabix with hotmilk and 2 sugars in the morning at 8.30am then at 1pm i eat usually a lettuce onion and salmon salad a banana and a small multipack of walkers crisps, then around 9pm i eat dinner e,g spag bol, bacon and beans, microvave curry. I drink 2 teas a day with 2 sugars and 2 cartons of juice. I drink alcahol around twise a month. Please give me an easy tip that isnt going to take alot of time, e.g foods hard to cook.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013