Want to lose weight. What are the foods and methods that can help reduce weight ?

Hi dr. I am 37yr old female who wieghs 180pds, And I would like to lose wieght. I don t like any salads or vegetables. I do like potatoes, corn on the cob, and beans though. As for fruit I kinda like the green apples, green grapes, oranges, and strawberries but that s all. I work 8 1/2hrs on my feet 5 days a wk, plus I have 2kids. So its not like I m lazy or anything. For the most part of my life I wieghed 120. But after my now 11yr old was born I have been having a hard time losing my wieght. I can t afford to go to a gym or buy any exercise equipment. I just don t know what I can do to try an lose wieght especially if I don t like all the proper foods. Please let me know what advice you can give. Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013