Want to know the effects of the medication for CABG

Dear Doctor , I am aged 63, post CABG in 1998.My present medication is Ecospirin150, Fenolip 140, Angizem cd 180, Ezedoc 10mg, Cardace 10mg, Crestor20mg. Is it Ok? Let me know the effects of each said medicines. thank u. S.Packirisamy
Asked On : Sat, 29 Jan 2011
hi,thanks for query.The medicines given for you are anti platelets drugs(Ecosprin:blood thinner),anti cholesterol drugs(Fenolip:for controlling your lipids),drugs for supporting heart and control your blood presser(cardace,crestror,ezedoc). This are mandatory set of drugs to prevent blockage again and preventing and controlling further damage.
Please keep regular follow up.wishing you good health.