Want to know the cost of laser removal of throat nodules. How to reduce inflammation with natural remedies?

Hello Dr Stephen, What is the cost of laser removal of two throat nodules, just curious, I have been a singer predominately throughout my life, and would like to at least regain my natural vocal abrasives somehow, or is there anyway to reduce the inflammations with natural remedies, my symptoms have been going on for about nine months, I am going to be 62 years old this first week of January, thank you for any advice! YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012