Want to know the cost of Doppler test. Done varicocele operation. Have low sperm count

i like to know that since 8years pass me and my wife we have been to each and every doctor at last one of the doctor said me that go for doppler test can u tell me what is the cost of it and what is it actually as little bit confused now as my varicocel operation is done last 6 years back only is that my sperm motility count was only 40 so they said me to go for this test can u suggest me the cost and good doctor in navi mumbai where I can go
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012