Want to know delivery date and month of pregnancy. Taking Gestrenol and Folison

Hello, I am 36 years old and I have a 6 and a half year old baby daughter.Now I am pregnant with my second child.My last monthly period was from May 11 -May 14, 2012.Now I would like to know my exact delivery date and now how many weeks or months is going on?Because my doctor did not specified my exact date of delivery and my months.Right now I am taking Gestrenol tablets (5mg allylestrenol) 2 times daily morning and evening, Folison tablet ( Folic acid BP 5 mg ) one time daily afternoon, and Aristovit-B tablet (vitamin -B complex) daily evening time.
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012