Want to increase the height

i am 19 years old & my height is 5 feet 2 inch & i want to increase my height by 5 inch
Asked On : Fri, 15 Oct 2010
Hi welcome to Healthcaremagic

hi singh,,.. the height can be increased by exercise, swimming, cycling, But do not go to Gym this will reduce the height... the height is under the genetic control, Growth hormone is the hormone which increases the height of a person, still you have age upto 23 to 35 yrs.. you will grow.. also have Nutritious food.. protein food will build your body fit.. eat 2 egg, a glass of milk and two banana.. for a month and try....
Hope I have answered your question..