Want to increase penis size. Diet for effective performance?

Hi Dr,I wanted to ask about my penis size which I wanted to increase Or wanted to last longer I m 32 years old can you suggest me good food / diet + also tell me which kind of food or diet is not good for effective performance for man. Or I need to avoide those things or possible with excercise to achieve better result thanks,
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013
Jun 2015
Hello dear,
Welcome to HMC
Thanks for your query
First of all...the size of penis is determined genetically & it won't grow after a certain limit
And performance can be improved by having a diet rich in fruits, vegetables, fish, nuts & honey.
Avoid smoking & alcohol.
One more thing...avoid consuming any over the counter medication which claim to increase the size or improve may be harmful.
Best thing is to eat a healthy diet, exercise regularly, avoid stress, get good sleep, think positive and stay happy.
Wishing you Good Health.
Thanks and take care.