Want to increase my penis size

my penis is short. i want increases my penis
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Usually it cannot be increased in size however there are claims made by pharma companies to be able to increase teh size. Usally the average length varies.

General & Family Physician Dr. Sourav Ganguly's  Response
Thanks for posting query.
Penis size is determined by some genes.No medicine or tablet can increase the size of penis.
No food items are associated to increase the size and hardness of penis. Just take nutritious food.
But there are drugs of Phosphodiesterase -5 (PDE-5) inhibitor groups like sildenafil, tardanafil etc., they can make the penis harder and increase the duration of erection if there are no other causes of erectile dysfunction is present.
Consult a sexologist/urologist for taking those drugs.

Best Wishes,
Dr Sourav Ganguly.

By plastic sergery can enlarge?

do some jelquing exersices and use weights