Want to increase height, doing stretching exercises. Any medicine to boost growth hormone?

sir , i am a boy,my height is 172 cm and my weight is 58 kg..and my medical history is fine..sir, i want to increase my height atleast by 5 to 6 this possible? and if i do stretching exercises regularly for coming 2 years than how much height can i gain? is there any medicine that can help me to boost my growth hormone .[ WITHOUT ANY SIDE EFFECTS] .my career is mostly depend on my height..and u can make it better..i hope you ll help me out ..thank you..
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013