Want to increase height. What diet, exercise, supplements should I follow?

What diet should I follow to help me add few inches to my height, and which exercises to do in order to straighten my spine , and help me stand tall a few inches, and how much rest should I take ? Also I wanted to ask that are there any supplements available to increase few inches of height. My height is 5foot6inches, I just want to increase my height by 2 to 3 inches, my fathers height is 5foot 71/2inchescm, please give me few tips to increase 2 to 3 inch of height. Also I want to know that is Grow taller 4 iditos helpfull in increasing height.
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response
Hello and thank you for posting your query on HCM
Height is a hereditary parameter. How much height a person will gain is encoded by the genes.
Height increase stops once a person attains puberty because after this time the growing ends of the long bones close.
You have mentioned that you want to know about exercises which will straightain the spine.
I would suggest you to maintain a good posture (spine should be atraight while walking and sitting), try back stretches especially if your job demands long sitting hours and other exercises which streangthen the back muscles.
You can visit a physiotherapist and get the demonstration of the exercises also.

I hope my answer is of help to you.
Acupressure Specialist Dr. A.K.Sangal,M.D (Acu.&Mag.)'s  Response
Acupressure and Magnetotherapy treatment;-
use acupresure plate,just like jogging for ten min.twice daily. and drink magnetic water. till your height rich uor expectation. u can also eat more qty. of DOSA.Idly,Dhokla etc.