Want to increase height. Want to know the ingredients for Ayurvedic urea

i am from nepal n ayurvedic urea is also found in my country so why it is not cheap in my country my age is 19 n m not bad looking girl but my height made me a bad looking m very much fraustrated n one day i even try to kill myself coz some people laugh seeing my height plz i cant afford 0000us dollars but it is very important 4 me so could u tell me what ingredients they mix while preparing ayurvedic urea i will use those ingredents plz doctor help me give me a life
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012