Want to increase height. Heard about step up Ayurveda product. Is it reliable, any side effects?

I am 22 year old and my height is nearly 4'11.. I saw an advertisement about some height increasing ayurvedic product called Step up. They claim that the product has no side effects. Can this product be relied upon? Is there really anything that can increase a person's height after attaining puberty?
The average height of my parents less 5 inches (according to a formula) comes to 5'2..
Please guide if the product can be used else any other way to increase height atleast 4-5 inches. Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013