Want to go for a 30 day juice fast. Guidance for appropriate precautions?

I would like to go on a 30 day juice fast and would like to know how i can get a doctors perspective and knowledge on how to go about doing this safely. I have also enrolled in a 60 min kickboxing class 4 times a week. I am 5 2, filipino, 30 years of age, 185 lbs. my glucose is a bit high, i cant quite remember what it was but.. I have been juicing and adding that into my daily meals to get my body used to it. Please advise let me know what you can suggest. Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013