Want to get rid of acne and black heads

Im a 15 year girl with a very very sensitive skin..I have acne and a lot of black heads and want to get rid of it please help.
Asked On : Thu, 26 May 2011
hello dear, since u hv sensitive skin u use a very mild soap on ur face like venusia. appl deriva c cream on blackheads or 15 mins. u wl get gud reslts
  Anonymous's Response
Another option-If you ask your doctor they can prescribe oral medication to help clear acne, also birth control helps to clear it up, however there are side effects to both drugs in which your doctor can outline for you. Best of luck!
General & Family Physician Dr. P. Mahesh's  Response
Hi Dear,
Welcome to HCM.
Acne is usual in teenage group. Do not try to scratch or break the acne, these will lead to black heads. Wash your face with soap and warm water frequently, to remove oiliness of the face and you may use commercially available creams for acne, such as clearsil.