Want to get pregnant after natural miscarriage. How long after miscarriage does it take to ovulate?

hi i had a miscarriage 3 weeks ago and me and my husband decided we wanted to get pregnant straight away and my doctor said it was fine to try again as soon as we wanted. I was only just over 5 weeks and had a natural miscarriage. i bled for 6/7 and have been having unprotected sex. what are the chances that i could be pregnant again? Or how long after miscarriage does it take for your body to ovulate? thanks
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013