Want to get pregnant, BP under control, BP increases with increase in lebatalol, high creatinine post injury. Solution?

Hi, I currently take 20 mg of lisinopril for my hypertension . I also take 200 mg of lebatalol and my blood pressure is controlled very well 115/70. I would like to get pregnant, however when I have tempted to get off the lisinopril and increase my dose of lebatalol my blood pressure goes up significantly 160/105 in a matter of 3 days. I get very nervous and am worried about my kidneys since my creatin is 1.6. I had an acute kidney injury 4 years ago that caused my kidney function to decline. I am not diseased and I take care of myself very much. What should I renin is 40. How do I find the right solution .
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012