Want to get off betnovate cream as skin looks thin with red veins, get itchy bumps on stopping. Remedy?

hi,+++++i m sweta,25years old, i am using betnovet-c cream for about 5years,i am using it on my face at night before going to bed,now my skin became thin and red veins are much visible on my face so tried to stop using this cream,but whenever i left this cream for more than two days red itchy small danas appear on my face and my skin becomes too rough. but if i use to apply betnovet-c again for even 1 day all these problems get cured. I really need to leave this cream please suggest .
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012