Want to gain weight. Should I take endura mass now and serious mass after 20 days?

Hi, My weight is 55.8 kgs and height is 5 8. I want to gain 10 kgs weight in 3 months and I have also joined a gym where I do exercise 40-50min daily. Today, I met a dietitian and she told me to take endura mass 1 scoop in morning with milk and in the evening post gym with water. She suggested that another supplement called Serious mass is to be taken in advanced stage, so I should take after 20 days when I am used to gyming . Is she correct on her part and should I take endura mass now and serious mass after 20days ???
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013