Want to gain weight. Can I use endura mass?

hey .. i am 23 years old male and weigh 48 kgs. Similar question i want to gain weight. But i want to avoid any mass gainers. My meal schedule goes like this:

Breakfast: 2 bananas, 2 boiled eggs, Milk with protein X.
Lunch: 4 chappatis with chicken curry
Evening: fruit shake
Dinner: 6 chappatis+pulses+vegetable

Just tell me what do i need to add more to the meal. And also suggest if i should go with any mass gainer like endura mass!? :)
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013
hallo my friend
i read your complete history
take dry fruits like cashew nut,almond,fig soak in water over night and eat in morning
take banana with milk
i would not suggest any artificial suppliment as it may contain steroids and those can damage your hip bone, creatinine contain of powder can dammage kidney
do some yoga , pranayama ,suryanamaskar
for further query contact on
Cardiologist Dr. Anantharamakrishnan's  Response
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

The first thing to do MUST be to see an internist (medical doctor).
Have a physical examination and investigations (basically blood test) to rule out any cause that can be responsible - like thyroid, sugar and so on.

Weight is like bank account. The account grows when you withdraw less (Cut down unnecessary physical work) and you deposit more (eat more).
So for short term, eat AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE / AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE . HIGH CALORIE food / Sweets and snacks in between. Fatty foods add lot of calorie - one gram of fat (oil) has 8 calorie compared to Carbohydrate having only 4 calories. Sweets have lot of ghee and sugar.
Supplement with a multi-vitamin pill once a day
THIS HOWEVER IS BAD IN THE LONG TERM / ESPECIALLY WITH INCREASING AGE / THEY INCREASE CHOLESTEROL and so on. Beware. For a short time and in young age, to indulge like this may be excused...
You should see a good DIETICIAN - One generally needs SEVERAL sessions, to master concepts of calories, nutritional values, biological value, vitamins, minerals and so on.

Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck