Want to gain fat on cheeks. What to do?

hello there dr samuel my major problem is i have no cheeks on my face everywhere i go people gives me evels they look at me with a weird look as if am not a human i feel so hurt and disheartend i feel like crying cuz of this i stay in am losing my self confident day by day i dont know if theres anyone out there who can help me with gaining fat on my cheeks am so embarassed about my look you would laugh at me if u seen me i feel so low about my self i dont know what to do
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012
Hi to gain fat over the cheeks u should evion 600 mg daily.and drink atleast a fruit juice daily and stop taking oily food do oil pulling
daily and take balanced diet