Want to enjoy sex but how to reach orgasm if undergone circumcision?

My name is Christine and am a 22yr old undergraduate. I have a boyfriend who is sexually active and I love him very much and he loves me too 2 d point that he doesn t disturb me about sex because I m still a virgin and I don t want 2 have sex now and he respects mefor that. But the problem is, I just discovered that I was circumcised as a baby because of our culture then in my village. I thought I was going to love sex because of my body response anytime I kiss my boyfriend. When we kiss, we kiss passionately almost like a foreplay cos d sensitive parts of my body that is touched( e.g my nipple , neck ears etc) also, d wetness I feel in my vagina to the point that I always go 2 the toilet to pee. Pls doctor help me 2 overcome this fear because I love my man so much and I don t want 2 loose him because of my sexual inability so how can I reach an orgasm now that I know of my circumcision? I really want to enjoy sexthank you very much.
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012