Want to donate my liver. SGOT levels seems to be high. What should be done?

i am 28 years old Man, and wanted to donate my liver to my father as he is suffering from cirhosis. But, my SGOT level is 65 as last week i got stuck by cold cough & fever. So please suggest me what should i do to lower down the level of SGOT.

when i decided to donate my liver then i gone through all the tests that one should have to do before becoming a that time my SGOT level is 42(0-40) that is consider to be normal.But my father was very weak that time so the surgery posponed due to this. and now my father is recovered his weakness but my SGOT level is not correct.

What should i do please suggest me.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013