Want to do semen analysis. Is it advisable to collect discharge in a plastic bottle after intercourse?

Hi, I need to know that how Semen Analysis test will be performed. In my cause, I did Masturbation with Soap. Finally, When I have got my report which is not healthy. So, first thing in my mind that somehow I had performed this test wrongly with Soap. Kindly let me know after how much time I will do again this test. Is it possible to do sex with wife and then discharge on a Plastic Bottle? Further, Let me know if you require my reports. Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012