Want to delay periods, have 5mg as well as 10mg of Primolut. What should be the dosages for both?

Hi Doctor Mia, My name is Swati, I have bought primolut since i need to delay my period. I have 2 different tablets, one which is 5mg and the other one 10 mg. I bought the 5mg in australia and was advised by the doctor to take it 3 days before due date, for 3 times a day and continue until needed. For the 10mg, which i used to use in Madagascar, I was advised to only take it once a day. I have both the tablets, and would like some clarification. Thank you for your time.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012
Using PRIMOLUT 5 mg three times a day is a better option.
Your doctor is absolutely right in advising you to start taking it 3 to 4 days before your due date.
Continue till you want to post pone your periods.
Whenever you want to resume your periods you stop using the medicine.
You will get periods in another 3 to 4 days.