Want to conceive, prescribed Ovral post miscarriage by suction evacuation. Will the contraceptive limit my conception chances?

I am 31,Last week I had a miscarriage by suction evacuation(9 weeks, twin pregnancy , one is missed abortion n d other is blighted ovum ) Now my RE has put me on a 42 days Premarin-.625mg(1 tab daily),n then she has advised me to take Ovral 1 pill for 21 days from the first day of the period. I am a bit confused as my cycle was always a 28 day cycle before pregnancy n as I had come to know that Ovral is contraceptive pill, is making me jittery as I want to conceive to the earliest...Please advise----
Asked On : Sun, 18 Mar 2012