Want to conceive, anemic, delayed periods, nausea. Taking iron pills. Possibility of pregnancy, conception measures?

My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for about 4-5 months now every period I ve been as late as almost 10 days, but eventually start my period. Im also anemic so ive been taking iron pills because ive heard anemia is a big factor while trying to conceive. My period started the 6th of the month and lately I ve been getting naseous, mostly in the car but there have been times just at random, I ve never been one to get car sick before so it s definately not that. Could I be pregnant? If not any helpful hints to get me pregnant?
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  16 Awaiting Answer