Want to conceive, abnormal irregular periods. History of miscarriage. Treatment?

i was on depo injection for couple months and came off it, then i got pregnant shortly after but had miscarrige which was over a year ago since then ive been trying to concieve every month and nothing. my periods are abnormal, too long or too light, a dot, or miss my period completely or late by weeks. what can i do, i saw my doctor and he wouldnt help he just said it would happen when im not expecting it and im not infertile because i conveived perviously.
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012