Want to conceive. Took counter prenatal vitamins. Feeling tired, sleepy, nausea and stomach ache. Pregnant?

Me and my husband have decided to try and conceive another baby this month. I started taking over the counter prenatal vitamins to help with the health of me and the future baby. A few days after taking the vitamins (one a day) I am feeling very tired and sleepy all the time no matter what time of the day it is. I have also experienced some nausea and stomach pains for a few days as well. Could this be the prenatals or signs of early pregnancy? If it is the prenatals should I discontinue taking them?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012