Want to conceive. Prescribed with CCQ 25, Evecare, Ebexid. History of miscarriage. Will these medications help?

hello doctor... i m tina ... 26 yr old.. my marriage is before 2 yrs.... we r trying to getting a baby... before 4 month my one miscarriage ... my wt is 61 kg.... doctor suggest me u trying for baby after 3 month.. so completed 4 months my miscarriage.. now doctor suggest me ccq25 tab, syp. evecare, n tab ebexid....pls doctor tell me can i getting a pregnancy to this tab... doctor pls help me w can i do now... my hubbys age is 31...
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012