Want to be fair. Father has fair skin tone

Hello . . . Thank U soo much for trying to help us, first of all please excuse my English because it s not my first language, U see I m not fair at all & I tryed diffrent types of products but No use at all. Really I ve did my best, My daddy is fair & I guess because I used to play out at noon and the sun was extremly hot, so I said maybe it was all because of that. It s my face , my feets , hands & arms that are more darker than my own skin color. Please Doctors, help me !!!!
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012
If its actually tanning the skin color will improve by these suggestions-
Use a sunscreen daily esp when stepping out in sun
Use pigmentation reducing creams like hydroquinone 2% cream daily
Use a mixture of curd and turmeric daily over affec ted areas. keep it for Half an hour then wash off
You may also take few sessions of chemical peels to improve skin color.
Hope this helped.
TAke care