Want to advance periods before marriage ceremony. Safe solution?

Hello madam, My marriage is scheduled to happen on April 7th and this date coincides with my periods. I wish to prepone periods so that marriage ceremony will not be affected. Can you suggest me a safe way to solve my problem. Expecting a quick reply from you. Thanks in advance
Asked On : Thu, 22 Mar 2012
Hello Kanth,

Thank you for submitting your query.

There is no other way except taking Hormonal preparations to prepone or postpone the periods. The proper hormonal drug with correct dose has to be prescribed to you without causing any hormonal imbalance, hence you need to visit a Gynecologist for this who can prescribe it only after examining you.

This is the only safe way to alleviate your problem.

Good Luck for your Marriage.

Take Care.