Want to abort baby. Will the medical procedure be more advisable to reduce damage to cervix or womb?

hi doctor, i have had 3 abortions in the past-about 2 years ago and im pregnant again. i am on the combined pill but it must have failed. i have done a home pregnancy test and found that i am pregnant again. there is no way i can have the baby because i have no job and my boyfriend dosent either. i am worried about the effect that surgical abortions will have to my cervix and uterus- i dont want them damaged so that i can have a baby when im ready. all the abortions in the past were surgical, would the medical procedure be more advisable to reduce damage to my cervix or womb?
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012