Want solution for wheezing. Prescribed Zefu, Vibact but with side effects. Remedy

kindly give some solutions of wheezing , the medicines the doctor has prescribed has many side effects which i have found in the net. the medicines are • Zefu-cv 250, Vibact, Deriphyllin retard 150, Zedex syrup. I have wheezing for the past 2 years but after going to yoga for the past week it has got severe and it comes in the night and goes through early morning, starts around 9am and last till evening. Kindly tell me a remedy for this.
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012