Want regular periods as irregular periods cause infertility. May I get pregnant naturally?

hi i m 19 years of age facing irregular periods (missed periods)somtimes i get my periods after 2 months and somtimes after 4 months.i m too much upset bcz i m getting marry in next 4 months and i want regular periods after marriage i dnt want to face in problem in geting pregnent.somone told me that with this condition(missed periods)i wont be able to get pregnent.but i love babies.plz help gyn asked me that dont take medicines u r allright.but i think i m not.plz plz ans me that may i get pregnent naturly after marriage.?plz .i m waiting for ur ans.i have lots of facial hair .,hairs on my abdomen and around nipples.i m too much woried.thanx
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jun 2012