Want good pyschiatric for emotional and neurological treatment

Hi, I am looking for India s top & best Psychiatric, for my brother s treatment at emotional and neurological (specially brain-functions-failure to use natural-brain-process & body-control/functions through brain) level immediately at urgent basis to save his life. He is in such condition in which he can t explain what he has been thought in his mind to tell the doctor about his own problems to get a treatment, so I am looking a top & best expert who could enter his brain by hypnotism and could note/check all the thoughts stored from the last 10 years frequently (along with related sketches if needed), before deciding/fixing a entire treatment strategy and before starting his treatment. If someone can suggest a reliable foundation/Charity or NGO to provide a completely free of cost treatment, so that would be a hugely great for our family & specially for my brother s life. I am eagerly & deadly waiting for a so much deep supportive & cooperative response from your side. Ashish Sharma.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012