Want combined pill progesterone type that does not cause acne, oily hair and weight gain

I was taking Lo Estrin Fe birth control pills, but am not longer in the US. In Brazil, there is no match with the exact composition. I ve tried a combined pill with levonorgestrel , but it gave me terrible acne . I also tried Yasmin, which was well tolerated, but now banned in the US, though still available in Brazil. I would like to try Belara (Chlormadinone/ Ethinylestradiol ), also available here, but not in the US. It seems to meet my needs considering that I am susceptible to acne, oily hair and weight gain , and also suffer from headaches. I ve also read that it doesn t reduce libido. What sort of combined pill progesterone type would you recommend in this situation. (ps: my doctor in the US suggested the levonorgestrel, but I m leery about returning to that). Thanks for any guidance you can offer! Much appreciated! CC
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  191 Awaiting Answer