Want advice on vaccination interval of son. Had rabies vaccine. Not yet taken Varicella and MMR vaccine

Dear Doctors, Appreaciate if you could advise me on the current vaccination interval of my son. His birthdate is 11 January 2011 so he is now 1 year and 2 month old. He had a rabies vaccine last 15 of Feb. 2012 (last Dose) thats why his infant vaccination for 12 month old has not yet given (varicella & MMR )since the Pedia advised us to have an interval for the vaccinations. Today is 14th of March 2012, may I know if the interval for the rabies vaccine and the Varicella & MMR is enough to be given? I thank you in advance, hoping for your advise. Sincerely, Lili
Asked On : Sat, 17 Mar 2012