Want a fresh and healthy skin. Have dark acne spots on face. Which soap should be used?

Hi am TJ,have always wanted a freshh and healty skin,I have like a light chocolate skin.I have use some skin lightening skin before,such as plamer s skin lightening complexion tone soap,but I don t want to use any of these skin lightening soap again cos am scared its might damage my today I searched for a normal soap,that is gonna be cool for my skin,and the soap theo DETTOL not sure if this is the right soap for me,so that s why am asking.I do have some dark acne spots on my what do u think is the best soap 4 me? Is it dettol?
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012