Waking with headaches, cold sweats and bad cough, body aches. Is this sinus infection ?

Hi, My name is William. I m asking on my girlfriends behalf for the passed months she has been waking u with headaches . but jus within the last couple of days she has been having body aches, cold sweas, and a bad cough . she is kind of stubborn and don t want to go to the hospital. she gets really bad sinus infection year doin. n she may be right. but she says there not going to help me there jus going to give me suddefed,. Does this sound like a normal case of sinus infection? Or something else...I think some Tyson else. I know she needs a Dr. with your help maybe I can convince her to go in! Thank you....
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012