Waking up with a drugged feeling. Difficulty in gettin up. Diagnosed with UARS and APAP

Hi Doctor. My name is Diane. I am 56 years old and for the past 3 years, I have been waking after 7-8 hours of undisturbed sleep with a weird drugged feeling. It is extremely hard for me to get out of bed in the morning. I keep dozing off and on and have to eventually force myself to get up. It takes me till the afternoon to feel normal. I have been diagnosed with UARS and used CPAP and an oral appliance and they have not helped. I know there is a puzzle piece my doctor is missing. Any input would be appreciated.
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012