Waking up in midnight following ERCP for sludge in bile duct, gall bladder surgery. No acidity, reflux. Where to find information?

I had gall bladder surgery 6 months ago and then a follow up ERCP to remove so e residual sludge in bile duct a month ago. I am well and no apparent physical problems. However, since my surgery I wake up in the middle of the night and cannot sleep for an hour or so. There is no acid reflux or other digestion issue I can identify. I am physically fit, fall asleep Ok and don t use caffeine at all. I am 64 years old. Is there any medical literature suggesting insomnia associated with gall bladder removal other than some of the anecdotal examples on the Internet? Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013