Waking up in middle of the night, throwing up in mouth, terrible burning. Increased ALP, GGT, advised Prednisone, still same. Thoughts ?

Hi, I have had severe problems with waking up in middle of the night on my back throwing up in my mouth, terrible burning. I take Prescription prevacid morning and night. Sometimes I wake up and can t breath in or out . It s the scariest thing ever to not be able to breath. I grab 4 rolaids and start chewing them as fast as I can. I keep having an increased ALP and now GGT. Also for a long time I sleep for 15 hours, I hurt like hell all over. Dx with Fibro/Chronic fatigue some years back. I got an ear infection in which they gave me a regime of prednisone x3 weeks ago! OMG, I was alert, the endless hours of sleeping, GONE! PAIN all over, GONE! It was like the skies opened up. What s your thoughts
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013