Wakened up with diarrhea, nausea/vomiting and sweating. Diabetic, on Metformin, Januvia, lisinopril. Causes ?

over the last six weeks or so I have wakened at about 3:00 a.m. with diarrhea and nausea/ vomiting and sweating. It usually passes within 30 minutes or so, but leaves me worn out the next day. I had no symptoms or warnings before going to sleep. Its just odd that it happens at this particular time. I am a diabetic and taking Metformin , Januvia, and lisinopril . Any idea what could be causing this?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012