Wake up with tons of chunky green boogers in throat, have weakness, plugged ears, throat soreness. Cause?

For past four days or so I ve been waking up and having tons of chunky boogers, green in color. They ve drained into my throat and I make that noise with the back of my throat to spit it out. Now today I m really weak, ears feel plugged and my throat is still sore. No cough or the like. Do I have a sinus infection and if so how long do I wait before going to my doctor. I ve tried a humidifier and no help.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013